22 February 2006

Taylor Hicks

All right. He's definitely not the typical Idol contestant. His voice is entirely unique in this group. Simon ain't gonna like it. But I'm sorry, this guy just looks like he's having such a great time, like he just loves what he's doing. I love the song, I love this guy.
Randy's right, he could do other songs better. But Randy's also right, there's never been anybody on this show in five years like him.
Let's see what Simon says...
Simon admits he was wrong! Taylor belongs in the finals, he says! All right! There's hope for this show yet!
Okay, time to vote. I've got two hours. How many votes can I register?

2 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

I already hope he wins. I love Mandisa too, but Taylor is amazing. Great soul, great joy in his work. Paris is terrific, too, but Taylor makes me happy.

scanime said...

Tiffany and I tried to get through to vote for Taylor for an hour last night, and we were never able to. So I'd take that as a good sign that there are lots of votes going his way.