01 November 2005

False alarm

Well, it wasn't allergies. Thank goodness. Turns out I'm just plain sick. This should make my first day back to work interesting tomorrow, though I doubt I'm contagious anymore (shucks).

October sure turned into November in a hurry here in Tampa. What had been a beautiful clear month and good health have become grey and dreary and sick. That's November, all right. They say tomorrow will be sunny and in the low 80s, but that's not November at all. I want to go back to North Carolina.


2 comments:

Ayzair said...

I'm afraid my sweet little girl may be the root of your problem. She's finally better today, and I feel like I've been hit by a Mac truck. Thank goodness this is my last "full-time" day. I think I'll be leaving early ...

Lucky Bob said...

Per normal I have escaped the flowering. Hopefully Kelly and Ty have as well.