15 November 2005

Long week

And it's only Tuesday.

It's the week of the big exercise at work. But no week is so overexercised that they can't give us a second or third exercise to increase our fun and enjoyment. To that end, we have a one-day exercise tomorrow, and then the big multi-day exercise Thursday through Monday. So although yesterday and today were too busy (I didn't leave work until... well, until normal people normally leave work... which is still way later than normal for me and cuts out my gym time, which sucks), the real problem is that I'll be at work Saturday and Sunday, too, and then all the way through Wednesday. I'll be at work until Thanksgiving day. Wow, that sucks.

Because we've been so busy with preparations at work, I haven't A) followed the news enough to find anything to comment on here, or B) been creative enough to think of my own original material (like the turtle post below). Unfortunately that's likely to continue for the next several days.



No comments: