25 July 2005

Slow day

This will come as a surprise to many, but the fact is I really don't have anything to say today. Normally in this circumstance I can come up with a few little things, but today, nothing. Clearly my brain is tired, but why? It's not like I did anything at work. AT ALL. Seriously, I wasted 8 hours today and accomplished, oh, maybe 10 minutes' worth of work. These slow patches drive me absolutely crazy. At least I went to the gym to finish out the day. I wish I could just take a few days off. Maybe a few afternoons.

In lieu of something meaningful, I'd like to point out that this new movie Stealth looks like the sort of film the dentist scrapes off your teeth. I had to hold back the vomit when I saw the preview in the theaters. I assume they paid Jamie Foxx a lot of money to do this, since for what other reason would a man on the verge of a respectable acting career take two steps back like this?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, love it, just love it! You said you had nothing to say, but ended it with a funny bit about the movie stealth! I guess it's the Monday slump, so no need to be too hard on yourself! By the way, speaking of work, I started my first day of work at Forbes! O, yea by the way, I got the job! Me and my team went out to lunch today at a fancy pizza place. I know I shouldn't get too excited (me being the idealist that I am), but I think this is gonna be a good place to work, overall...

scanime said...

I plan on using the expression "looks like the sort of film the dentist scrapes off your teeth" today if at all possible.