12 May 2005

Three things I don't understand

1. How come, when they open up a new line at the grocery store, the people who have been waiting the least amount of time are the first ones to go through?

2. Why is the Air Force pushing people who don't want to leave the flying community out the door as part of "force shaping," but they won't let me change jobs and I'd actually like to?

3. Why don't they sell bagged salad in smaller packages, like single serving size? As soon as I open the bag the salad starts to rot; at best I can eat salad for two days, but I always throw a third of the bag away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I assume these are rhetorical, but I like answering rhetorical questions. It throws people off. Espesially when you don't give them the answer they expect.

1. The people at the back of the line see the opening first and can more to take advantage faster. I personally like to let the person in front of me stay in front after we move, but I'm silly like that. I also wash my hands regularly. I'm a freak I know, but I have accepted this and moved on.

2. It's the same way most places. The people who want to help don't know how, the people who know how can't get it done, and the people capable of doing it don't care. It's the same reason that the people farthest from the consequences of actions always end up making the decisions.

3. Walmart won't buy them that small.