17 May 2005

Blogroll II

Two more blogs of note! I think I'll do this every time I expand the blogroll. Upp Words is, as its author says, either an exciting look at a normal life, or a normal look at an exciting life. Given that the creator of Upp Words has a significant other and I remain blissfully single, I'll argue that it's his life that exciting.

And Lately, No Donkeys (get it?) is the blog of another fellow who has figured out that government jobs are pretty damn swell, even if it means working for The Man.

Both recommended, of course. But why would I link something that isn't?

2 comments:

Lucky Bob said...

I've actually been wondering if anyone would get the title. It actually relates to my post name. Maybe I should explain it in a post, or I can just leave everyone hanging. Mwa ha ha.

Unknown said...

I'm just happy I got somebody else to use the word 'jackassery.'