07 August 2007

Nothing to say

It's raining.

I wanted to go to the pool and read, but even I'm not silly enough to do so in a downpour. A light drizzle, maybe. Consequently I need to occupy myself. I'd like to do that with chores, since there's plenty to do here in the next three months, but I don't know where to start. I'm waiting on an email and using the waiting as an excuse not to do anything productive. Is that bad? It might be, I guess.

I don't have anything else to say, really. Went on a terrific vacation this weekend and got to see Lucky Bob, and Scanime, and several other folks who don't have blogs, and I had today off from work because it's a minimum-manning day. I could explain what that means but it would take a while and you don't need to care. I really ought to be doing something worthwhile today, don't you think? I mean, I went to the gym. But... that's about it. Hmm. Maybe it's time to start going through the filing cabinet. If you don't hear from me in about a week, send someone over to make sure I haven't been crushed by a paperwork tsunami.

1 comment:

Rambling Speech said...

Pajama days are my favorite. You know, when you look down at your clothes at 3pm and realize you are still in your PJs and you really don't care. It's called rechargin' the ol' battery.

Hope the weather clears up soon. Mom and dad were clearing out Gma's condo in Bradington and they said it rained the whole dang week. They didn't even get a sunny day on the beach! But the condo is ready to rent- just need a renter.