19 September 2005

Mad James Read

Today was Talk Like a Pirate Day. I talked like a pirate, but only to the cat, after I'd come home, since I'd forgotten about this major and important holiday. Perhaps tomorrow I'll have to talk like a pirate to make up for it.
Scanime found a place where you can get your very own pirate name. Arr!

My pirate name is:
Mad James Read
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dirty Ethel Rackham
You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!