25 June 2005

Veni, vidi, vici

At some point recently, I believe I engaged in a wee bit of premature celebration over having finished the LSAT. I am now permitted to engage mature celebration.

I received my score today. Yes, on a Saturday, and two days early to boot. (You can tell the Law School Admissions Council isn't a government organization, or it would have come on a Tuesday eight days late, and been incorrect). My score was...

178!

Hoo-ah! So whaddaya know, I did kick its ass. Yaay, me! I rule! I must celebrate!!!

But... but... but I'm alone tonight. I've no place to go and no celebrating to do. So I guess whenever I next get the opportunity I'll just celebrate then. Yaay!!!

Now of course I must set my sights a little higher. Screw applying to FSU and South Carolina and Georgia State. If the Air Force is going to pay for it, I'm applying to Emory and George Washington and Georgetown, and maybe George Mason, and probably Virginia. Why the hell not?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you most certainly are applying to Virginia, and of course Georgetown. Not to mention that I seem to remember that I called you that night, so you DID have someone to celebrate with. :-P