09 February 2007

WTF

I'm in a bad mood today.

Actually, moods come and go a lot lately. I just hate work so much. I can't really get into it properly lest I face some sort of investigation. And that's just part of why I hate work so much.

Not that it matters, since I can't even post to this blog right now (it's 1520 on the 9th) since apparently my blog has been flagged as a "spam blog" by the fucking geniusses at Blogger/Google.

I don't get this. According to Blogger, a spam blog is recognized by the following:
irrelevant, repetitive, or nonsensical text, along with a large number of links, usually all pointing to a single site.
Admittedly much of what appears on this blog may qualify as irrelevant or nonsensical, but we all know what spam looks like and regardless of your opinion of my writing style and ability I do at least put words into a coherent order. I have a lot of outlinks but they hardly all point to the same location. By their own definition this blog shouldn't have even hit their radar screen. Instead they lock it, ask me to sign in, and then they'll have someone get around to examining the blog to see whether it's spam or not.

Normally I don't think of Google as the enemy, but today they are. I didn't need this kind of irritation today. I haven't needed it for a while.

Anyway. There's no point in continuing to write this since you won't be able to read it until they get around to deciding I'm not spam.

No comments: