07 April 2008

Cool

I can't find my camera right now, which stinks, because I want to show you what it looks like outside right now. The fog... well, there IS fog, but what we really have is a cloud deck at right about 200 feet (that would be OVC002 in pilot-weather-report-speak). And what's cool is there's this building under construction across the way that's right about 200 feet tall right now. It's a pretty cool effect. Probably won't last much longer, but then it's been foggy all morning. I'm going to keep looking for the camera.

3 comments:

The Former Lepidopterist said...

This is totally off topic, but...
Happy Birthday honey!!!

Rambling Speech said...

Happy belated birthday!!!! I swear I knew it was the 7th- just ran away from me. See you soon.

Alexandria Knox said...

Hi there! Great site and thanks for serving our country!