16 October 2009

Not What It Was Intended To Do

I saw one of those faux-inspirational posters on line today, on Facebook (one of my very very Republican friends), a picture of George W. Bush waving as he steps out of Marine One, with the caption, "Miss me yet?"

And I thought, oh my goodness no! Wow. Nothing like a little perspective. I'm not exactly thrilled with the direction of government right now--I knew I wouldn't be at this point, but that would've been true with McCain in office too--but there is absolutely no way I would ever willingly go back to the Bush regime. Oh my.

1 comment:

Justin Ellard said...

Lol, I know what you mean. Don't be too sure that we've left all that behind, though. You might want to do some reading on the government behind the scenes. You can check out my blog for some info, but I suggest http://www.wanttoknow.info/ for a better source. Kinda opens your eyes when you do the research yourself and see that this is really happening.